Wednesday 11 August 2010

We have an egg and it has a shell!

Yeah!  Someone laid an egg today and it actually has a shell (which is handy!).  Must be because I bought some yesterday I think.

Elvis looking much more like a proper chicken!
On the subject of the chickens, Elvis is doing really well without Myfanwy.  She was actually nicking bits of bread from under Sid's nose this morning which is amazing considering how nervy she was even just a few days ago.  Does make you wonder if she would have got as brave if Myfanwy hadn't decided to go to the hen house in the sky?  As you might be able to see from the photo, Elvis is also looking much more presentable too - wonder if it was her that laid the egg?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much better she is looking now - I won't recognise her when I come next time!

    ReplyDelete